BCA : Bachelor Of Computer Applications
Bachelor Of Computer Applications:-
It is a three year undergraduate course for computer language. Degree of Bachelors in application is one of the most popular course in the student who want to pursue their career in information technology (IT) sector. BCA degree is equivalent to BTech or B.E in computer science. BCA syllabus are based on operating system, computer architecture, database management system, software engineering, web technology, and various languages such as C, C++, HTML, JAVA Etc. After completing bca degree, students get jobs in India’s leading companies like IBM, Wipro, Infosys. You get jobs in areas namely web developer, software developer, programmer, system administrator and many more. Bachelor of applications pass out students also recruited public sector means government organisations.
Eligibility criteria and General information:-
- It is a 3 year course with semester system.
- Eligibility for BCA course is that candidates must be completed 10+2 from recognized University or board.
- Students also secure minimum 45% marks in intermediate.
- Art, commerce, science all stream students can apply for bca.
- For get admission in college you have to qualify entrance exam that conducted by colleges.
- Some college and universities take admission on the basis of intermediate percentage, direct interview and written exam.
- Information Technology and software companies mostly hire BCA students.
- Software development, Digital marketing are key areas where u get job after completing bachelor’s of applications.
- Starting salary for freshers is generally from 25k to 40k.
Note: Eligibility criteria might differ according to different colleges.
There are many colleges who offer Bachelor of applications courses in India. We give name two of them below:-
1-Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipa
2-LPU-Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar