SSC : Staff Selection Commission
Full Form of SSC
some facts about Staff Selection Commission(SSC):-
Staff Selection Commission was founded on 4 November 1975 . It is an organisation made for conducting exams for various posts in many different departments of Government of India. Staff Selection Commission also conducting department exam for promotion of various various posts. SSC headquater is situated in New Delhi. ssc also had seven regional offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Allahabad, Guwahati and two sub-regional offices in Raipur and Chandigarh.
Organisational structure and their function:-
The commission structure is headed by chairman with two member and secretary for assisting the chairman.
- The staff selection commission conducts various types of exams for jobs in group B and C.
- It’s also conducts periodical typewriting tests in Hindi and English.
- Promotion exam from lower division clerk (LDC) to upper division clerk (UDC) also conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
- It is also conducts some fitness tests for posts like Sub-Inspector (SI).
- Eligibility criteria for the exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission is differ according to exams like High school/Intermediate/graduation from a recognised University or board in any stream.
- It conducts interviews also for various posts in Government of India.