“This app was designed to be streamlined,” said Jim Halperin, Co-founder of Heritage Auctions. “Our pledge to continually invest in new technology aligns our clients’ interests with our interests and provides the first class experience.”
Among the new app’s features:
- Access to values of previously sold lots spanning 40 different categories of fine art and collectibles
- Free appraisals using your device’s camera
- A Currency Converter to calculate foreign exchange rates
- Instant notifications when outbid
- An exceptional, clean design
- Barcode search function for professionally graded comic books and coins from the hobby’s largest grading services: NGC, CGC and soon PCGS
- High-resolution images of every lot on offer or in auction archives
- Expert Value Guides spanning dozens of collecting categories
Heritage Auctions expects the new app to enhance the firm’s lead in online auction sales: Online sales surpass $348 million a year, far outpacing all of the world’s auction companies as reported by the Hiscox Online Art Trade Report.
Heritage has more than 1 million online bidder members using its platform to buy and sell fine art, jewelry, luxury real estate, fine wines, intellectual property and collectibles including rare coins, comic books and sports and entertainment memorabilia. The firm adds clients at a rate of about 5,000 a month.
Visit HA.com/App today or download the Heritage Auctions Mobile App via App Stores for Android or iOS.
Heritage Auctions is the largest fine art and collectibles auction house founded in the United States, and the world’s largest collectibles auctioneer. Heritage maintains offices in New York, Dallas, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, Palm Beach, London, Paris, Geneva, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
Across 40 unique categories, Heritage Auctions offers a broad range of services for high net worth families, investors and fiduciaries. More than 500 experts specialize in Fine Art, U.S. Coins, World & Ancient Coins, Currency, Entertainment & Music Memorabilia, Comics & Comic Art, Movie Posters, Americana & Political Memorabilia, Sports Collectibles, Decorative Arts, Rare Books, Autographs & Manuscripts, Ethnographic Art, Fine Jewelry & Luxury Accessories, Space Memorabilia, Nature & Science, Fine Silver, Fine Wine, Domain Names & Intellectual Property and Luxury Real Estate.
Subject matter specialists and digital assets available:
Eric Bradley, Public Relations Director
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/heritage-auctions-new-mobile-app-your-collection-on-demand-300581238.html
SOURCE Heritage Auctions